Join our Discord!

Not interested !Unusual

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 스폰지, Jun 15, 2016.

1. 스폰지

스폰지 [Lifetime Donor]

Apr 1, 2016

We should have a command for donator and lifetime donators called !unusual which come's up with a list of diffrent unusual effect that will show up on our hat's

2. Richard O'Mally

Richard O'Mally Retired

Jan 23, 2016

Err. I don't know about this, I have seen cases on steamrep where people misrepresent common hats for unusuals by using the particular server effects as their advantage.

Very cool indeed, but just seems like another thing to get people reported for.

3. 스폰지

스폰지 [Lifetime Donor]

Apr 1, 2016

idk lol maybe just for donator or idk Im dumb lol

4. Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

Valve doesn't like this, and have taken steps to block its use. I think they've even gone as far as removing servers from the global server list for doing such things (I know they have in CSGO with servers that give people knives to test).

5. 스폰지

스폰지 [Lifetime Donor]

Apr 1, 2016

ahh okay all goods just wanting to know hehe

6. -=ST=- Warrak

-=ST=- Warrak Active Member

Nov 6, 2015

yes I have a unusual team captain and when i do the /unusual command on a server that has the plugin and choose burning flames people see it as.....well....simply a burning team captain and go crazy. I laugh and make sure to tell them the truth but people can spectate your current items with the [F] button when the cross hair is on the player. I can see why that would happen.

7. FastaPasta

FastaPasta Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2016

Just saying, servers are still running that use the commands !knife or !weapon for csgo

• Like Like x 1