Join our Discord!

The_King's Trainee Application

Discussion in 'Trainee Applications' started by The_King, May 22, 2018.

Should we accept this person?

1. Yes

28.6%
  2. No

71.4%
  1. The_King

The_King New Member

Apr 7, 2018

About me
    Date of birth:
    23/02/2002​
    General Location:
    Australia, NSW, Sydney​
    Applying for the following server(s):
    [TF2] Rapid Fire + Unlimited Ammo + Trade​
    Do you have a microphone:
    Yes.​
    Alternative accounts:
    I have a discord account labeled The_King and a minecraft account (I have no alternative accounts for steam​
    Do you understand SteamRep, please explain?
    Steam Rep is a reputation system, It tells you how trusted they are and tells you how many valve server bans they have had. (It's like Rep.tf)​
    About you:
    I'm 16 years of age, I was born in australia, I lived in spain for 2 years but for got a lot about their language, I'm currently going to the Hills adventist college in kellyville and I enjoy a good game, I don't get annoyed easily. I enjoy having a good discussion about random things and I enjoy mathematics, science, internet software technology and design and technology. I also have two 3D modelling softwares if you need any map modeling help. Application requirements.PNG Application requirements.PNG Application requirements.PNG Application requirements.PNG
    Application Information
    Experience:
    I've been an admin for 2 servers on two different gaming platforms, one in Gmod and the other in minecraft, both servers are offline temporarily, but the minecraft is estimated to be back in a couple weeks.​
    Why do you want to be a Trainee?
    I'm mainly looking towards a server moderator, but I'd love to help around in the background mechanics, so yes I'd like to try becoming a SMT-Gaming Trading Trainee.​
    Challenges:
    Some challenges I may face is finding time to get online while I have assessments going on and the challenge of trying to get a map design if I end up helping with that.​
    Requirements
    I know the SMT Gaming Application Requirements are above the new and pending applications, and all the rules are found using !rules on the map.​

2. The_King

The_King New Member

Apr 7, 2018

Note: The picture wasn't supposed to be placed 3 times, I accidently clicked full image 3 times. (Thanks, and my last application was 3 weeks and 1 day ago, from when it was declined.)

3. -=ST=-LOLKing192

-=ST=-LOLKing192 [Donator]

Dec 10, 2016

4. The_King

The_King New Member

Apr 7, 2018

5. The_King

The_King New Member

Apr 7, 2018

aaahhhh, question, am I allowed to vote on my own form?

6. Majestic{18DD}

Majestic{18DD} Senior Server Moderator Forum Moderator

Feb 23, 2016

You can, but votes rarely mean anything tbh.

FYI, there is no need to post the guidelines.

7. The_King

The_King New Member

Apr 7, 2018

yeah, it said reference the guideline so I added it anyway