Join our Discord!

Declined: Moderator The_King's Trainee Application

Discussion in 'Application Archive' started by The_King, May 22, 2018.

Should we accept this person?

1. Yes

20.0%
  2. No

80.0%
  1. The_King

The_King New Member

Apr 7, 2018

About me
    Date of birth:
    23/02/2002​
    General Location:
    Australia, NSW, Sydney​
    Applying for the following server(s):
    [TF2] Rapid Fire + Unlimited Ammo + Trade​
    Do you have a microphone:
    Yes.​
    Alternative accounts:
    I have a discord account labeled The_King and a minecraft account (I have no alternative accounts for steam​
    Do you understand SteamRep, please explain?
    Steam Rep is a reputation system, It tells you how trusted they are and tells you how many valve server bans they have had. (It's like Rep.tf)​
    About you:
    I'm 16 years of age, I was born in australia, I lived in spain for 2 years but for got a lot about their language, I'm currently going to the Hills adventist college in kellyville and I enjoy a good game, I don't get annoyed easily. I enjoy having a good discussion about random things and I enjoy mathematics, science, internet software technology and design and technology. I also have two 3D modelling softwares if you need any map modeling help. Application requirements.PNG Application requirements.PNG Application requirements.PNG Application requirements.PNG
    Application Information
    Experience:
    I've been an admin for 2 servers on two different gaming platforms, one in Gmod and the other in minecraft, both servers are offline temporarily, but the minecraft is estimated to be back in a couple weeks.​
    Why do you want to be a Trainee?
    I'm mainly looking towards a server moderator, but I'd love to help around in the background mechanics, so yes I'd like to try becoming a SMT-Gaming Trading Trainee.​
    Challenges:
    Some challenges I may face is finding time to get online while I have assessments going on and the challenge of trying to get a map design if I end up helping with that.​
    Requirements
    I know the SMT Gaming Application Requirements are above the new and pending applications, and all the rules are found using !rules on the map.​

2. The_King

The_King New Member

Apr 7, 2018

Note: The picture wasn't supposed to be placed 3 times, I accidently clicked full image 3 times. (Thanks, and my last application was 3 weeks and 1 day ago, from when it was declined.)

3. -=ST=-LOLKing192

-=ST=-LOLKing192 [Donator]

Dec 10, 2016

4. The_King

The_King New Member

Apr 7, 2018

5. The_King

The_King New Member

Apr 7, 2018

aaahhhh, question, am I allowed to vote on my own form?

6. EC70-0N3

EC70-0N3 Forum Moderator

Feb 23, 2016

You can, but votes rarely mean anything tbh.

FYI, there is no need to post the guidelines.

7. The_King

The_King New Member

Apr 7, 2018

yeah, it said reference the guideline so I added it anyway

8. FapNap

FapNap Staff Manager Senior Management

Apr 9, 2015

Application now Under Review

9. FapNap

FapNap Staff Manager Senior Management

Apr 9, 2015

We have decided to decline your application. thank you anyway for applying!