Join our Discord!

Pending -=ST=-Pusheen's Trainee Application

Discussion in 'Trainee Applications' started by -=ST=-Pusheen, Oct 5, 2018.

Should we accept this person?

1. Yes

83.3%
  2. No

16.7%
  1. -=ST=-Pusheen

-=ST=-Pusheen New Member

Oct 5, 2018

About me
    Date of birth:
    28/11/2003​
    General Location:
    Australia, Melbourne, Vicotria​
    Applying for the following server(s):
    [TF2] Rapid Fire + Unlimited Ammo + Trade​
    Do you have a microphone:
    Yes, but I don't want to use it because I'm actually 4 years old and don't want you to know.​
    Alternative accounts:
    This is my alt but my main has the same name is this one.. long story..
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198216439017
    Also IAreGirlyPanda's account
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/IAreAnPanda
    Do you understand SteamRep, please explain?
    SteamRep is a website where you can check your friend's or anybody's steam stats which say of they're VAC banned or Trade Banned and many more.​
    About you:
    Hey all! You probably know me as LOLKing or Pusheen, I'm a small child born on the other side of the world (if you're in AUS), called Israel, I have a russian accent cause the first language i leart was Russian. I'm 14 years old right now but turning 15 in November, I'm doing this while I'm still underage cause it takes at least a month for the app to get viewed (I also asked Nooge, thanks Nooge :3). I'm really into Video Games and been playing since 5, first game I've ever played wasnt Minecraft suprisingly, it was this space ship racing thingy with some wierd songs in the background. I've joined SMT on the first year it came out, I've been only banned once for "minigun", back then there was a glitch where you span your minigun before entering the boxing area and beign able to shoot people with it, it was only melee back then so makes since. Also for that one manager (probs fapnap) that is going to ask why I have a VAC on my main, it's from CS:GO, it was about year and a half ago when there was a thing called a "VAC Wave", it banned over 10,000 people in less then a week, half of them were legit and didnt do anything wrong and I was one of them... sadly. I also sadly sound like a squeaker but going through puberty right now so hopfully that'll change! I also really hope to become a part of the Staff Team as soon as possible, It would be a great opportunity for me to see how it's like to be an important role on my favourite server. Tbh I dont even know what I'll do without the server, I've met so many people and so many friends which really helped me through alot and I wish i could pay back the sever how much it payed me (not in money, in like feels and stuff...y'know.. dont judge me ;~;). Thank you all and see you all later!
    Application Information
    Experience:
    I have no experience of being a staff but I understand what are the rules of being staff because Panda was staff on here awhile ago, I used to watch and take notes in my mind of what to do and what not to do, I think I got what it takes to be a Trainee but I know It wont be easier to be a Senior Mod or a Manager.​
    Why do you want to be a Trainee?
    There are many reasons why I want to be a Trainee for this server. One of them is in my opinion the best reason, I've been playing SMT for 4 years, I loved the server and still do, i've met hundreds of players and most of them are my friends and are the best friends I could've ever asked for. Also the Staff Team is really good in my opinion, they're really friendly most of the time and can be really nice, I always wished to be part of that team and hoping it would be worth the wait!​
    Challenges:
    I havent been an admin on any server and I dont know how it's like, but I'm hoping that I'll learn the ropes quickly so I wont bother anyone and wont make anybody facepalm and think how stoopid I am.​
    Requirements
    Besides my age (which i asked nooge).. I'm pretty sure I do!​

2. FapNap

FapNap Staff Manager Senior Management

Apr 9, 2015

Application pending.

3. Parallax Gaming

Parallax Gaming [Lifetime Donor]

Sep 18, 2016

It would be cool to see this dude as a staff member. I think hes very deserving of having staff

4. -=ST=-Pusheen

-=ST=-Pusheen New Member

Oct 5, 2018

aww thanks so much! I really appreciate it! :3 Much love!

5. Parallax Gaming

Parallax Gaming [Lifetime Donor]

Sep 18, 2016

:)

6. -=ST=-Pusheen

-=ST=-Pusheen New Member

Oct 5, 2018

i still dont have access to my main account so im going to either use this one or if i get it back im going to hop onto it and contact a manager or something

7. -=ST=-Pusheen

-=ST=-Pusheen New Member

Oct 5, 2018

it was a great time with y'all, ive been part of this community for about 4 years and this server never got old. It's really sad seeing a server like this which i met tons of people on shut down for good. Thanks to the staff and Enstage for wasting their time to make this server that was the greatest server ive ever been on and one of the first.