Join our Discord!

SkillZ HG's Trainee Application

Discussion in 'Trainee Applications' started by SkillZ HG, Sep 10, 2017.

Should we accept this person?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
  1. SkillZ HG

SkillZ HG New Member

Sep 10, 2017

About me
    Date of birth:
    April of 2001​
    General Location:
    United States of America​
    Applying for the following server(s):
    [TF2] Rapid Fire + Unlimited Ammo + Trade​
    Do you have a microphone:
    Yes.​
    Alternative accounts:
    None​
    Do you understand SteamRep, please explain?
    Yes, SteamRep.com is a website used to check report history of scams and bans of any kind. The website is very well known with for its scam reports and scam prevention. I have used this a good amount to check people I am trading with, checking, and reporting.​
    About you:
    I am 16 years old, I do enjoy playing games as much as possible recently I have started school and have a busy life with upcoming sports and potentially getting a job (planning on working weekends only and do not have my sport til mid November.) I do plan playing a bit though. Also, I have lots of computer knowledge and do build lists as I have for lots of friends. =)
    Application Information
    Experience:
    I was a admin on a Hogwarts Gmod server I was admin for around 4 months and then the server went down hill and shut down I do believe.​
    Why do you want to be a Trainee?
    I would like help the server I feel i could effectively keep the community clean from all of the toxic people and keep the server fun for players of all ages and groups.​
    Challenges:
    Some challenges I may come across are being in school and sports not being on some nights and may not be on til a later hour in the day. Also I may be getting a job soon but it should be only on weekends only so I should be fine.​
    Requirements
    Yes, I have read and do agree to the requirements.​

• Like Like x 1
    • Hornycorn

Hornycorn Server Moderator [Lifetime Donor]

Aug 17, 2015

I say yes, fun guy to play with and reminds people of the server rules from time to time

Best of luck my man

• Majestic{18DD}

Majestic{18DD} Server Moderator

Feb 23, 2016

Hello.

Are you sure you have read ALL the requirements?

As you would know, our staff try and be as active as possible on the servers. How would you overcome this with all your activities going on?

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Majestic.

• SkillZ HG

SkillZ HG New Member

Sep 10, 2017

Yes Majestic, the odds will in my favor for most of my activities. I can overcome this by just spending more of my time on later more than I normally would or finding alternate ways to do the activities in the shortest and least amount of time.

• Like Like x 1
      • SkillZ HG

SkillZ HG New Member

Sep 10, 2017

Also Yes, I am sure that I have read all of the requirements.

• The Flying Sloth

The Flying Sloth Development Senior Management Development Team

Jun 29, 2015

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner,
        Are you still interested in this position?

• SkillZ HG

SkillZ HG New Member

Sep 10, 2017

That is very understandable, But yes I am very interested in the position!