Join our Discord!
  1. Welcome to SMT Gaming! Please create an account and take a look around! :D
    Dismiss Notice

Official Thread Sexy Emu's Middleman Services.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Emunator, May 19, 2017.

1. Emunator

Emunator Senior Trade Moderator Forum Moderator Server Moderator [Lifetime Donor]

Aug 23, 2016

Middleman Services Read Me
    Make sure to read this entirely or your Request may be rejected.

Make sure the person who you've added or claims to be me is the real me OR YOU MAY GET SCAMMED.

1. To do this, visit the persons steam profile, grab their steamURL and paste it on steamrep.com.
    2. If it does not have a Green Shield with tags saying "Administrator" and "Middleman" then it is not me.
    3. If it has, then it is me.
    Do note: I will never link you to my steamrep page or send you a friend request for a MM. If you were sent to me for item verification, then it is a scam, there is no such thing. Contact me and I will aid with scam reports.
    • Cash and Item Trades*: If you are selling or buying an item for realworld money.
    • Spycrabbing: If you are on the SMT servers, I'll gladly MM for you.
    • 1:1 trades: If for some reason you need MM for 1:1 steam window trades, I will do it.
    • Cross Game Trades: Provided I myself can confirm it.
    *Only Bitcoin and Paypal Trades.
    • Codes: ANY type of trading which revolves around codes, I will not do.
    • Accounts: Buying/selling Steam accounts is against Valve TOS. Not doing any other accounts either. Stop asking me.
    • Steam Gifts: I will not Middleman for steam gifts.
    • I will not middleman for anyone with scammer tags on steamrep.
    • I can middleman items for games I don't own. I cannot stress this enough, you can trade items without owning the game, dont waste my time.
    • Do not tell me your life story once accepted, if you've added me for my MM services, then lets keep the topic on my MM services.
    • Will not middleman for anyone with caution tags. (Pending reports I will assess myself)
    • Your steam account must be 1+ years old.
    • I won't accept requests if you have multiple MM on your friends list.
    • I will not add either parties on steam, both the buyer and seller must add me themselves.
    • I will always do background checks on both buyer & seller before the trade commences.
    • I will be the one who creates the group chat, do not do it yourself.
    • I have no fee's, paying for a safe service is quite redundant.
    • I do not accept tips, however leaving a trust rating on my backpack.tf is appreciated.

If you've read to the bottom and everything checks out, send me a friend request on steam.
    If i deleted you, re-read this thread again.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017