Join our Discord!

Archived [Server Ban Appeal] -=ST=- Warrak

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by -=ST=- Warrak, Jul 10, 2017.

1. -=ST=- Warrak

-=ST=- Warrak Active Member

Nov 6, 2015

Appeal Logistics
    Name at time of ban:
    Warak
    Type of ban:
    Server Ban Appeal
    Appeal Plea:
    Other
    Ban reason:
    I actually have no idea but if you read my case I have ideas on what "it could be".
    Appeal Information
    Make your case:
    Hello, I am Warak as some of you may know me by, it has come to my attention that I have been banned for reasons untold and I looked deeper into the issue at heart and found nothing of the reason on my ban. The only rule I believe I think I may have broken is the one that you walk into the boxing ring with a weapon but I asked reputable members like @Zotwi if it was still enforced since I saw many people doing it but it seems it is not enforced much anymore; that is the only plausible thing I see being of my ban right now but I am not clear of what the reason was at the seems. Trust me by words that what ever the rule was I will not break again and this goes for every rule, I respect these rules as without them there would be absolute chaos in the community and I wholey understand why they are set and the effort at cost to enforce them. I understand and respect the reasoning put behind the rules and hope whatever I was banned for is something I can get over.​
    Evidence:
    I respect all rules set forth by a organized staff team to help in the management. I have a big understanding on why rules are set and why they should fallowed. For what ever the cause of the ban I plan on watching where I step next time as of not breaking the rules and be more cautious of my actions.​

Attached Files:

2. -=ST=- Warrak

Nov 6, 2015

ah I put the wrong information in the evidence quotes. Sorry

3. The Flying Sloth

The Flying Sloth Development Senior Management Development Team

Jun 29, 2015

Hi, can you please provide the steam ID's of any possible alt accounts you may have.

Regards,
    Sloth

4. -=ST=- Warrak

Nov 6, 2015

http://steamcommunity.com/id/brokenplates

This is my only alternate account.

5. The Flying Sloth

Jun 29, 2015

Does anyone else in your account have (a) steam account(s)?
    These accounts are also considered to be your alternate accounts.

Regards,
    Sloth

6. -=ST=- Warrak

Nov 6, 2015

Es per say I think not, my bother has an alternate account but he is rarely at my house and (I am quite sure) has never played team fortress 2 or CSGO in my pov.

7. -=ST=- Warrak

Nov 6, 2015

The account I listed is an account I use for community work, and organization to help with management issues if any come up. Basically it is a backup recall if something does happen to the current community it is affiliated with (trade city) for example if management becomes corrupt or there is an issue with the titled owner I will take the leading reigns and help with direction.

8. -=ST=- Warrak

Nov 6, 2015

I have no relations with those accounts whatsoever, none listed are deemed recognizable in the slightest bit and I only have 2 accounts I own and have the passwords to(the ones I listed). Those accounts are not owned by neither of my family members or friends in real life(the ones you listed).

9. The Flying Sloth

Jun 29, 2015

We have logs showing connections from one or more of these accounts directly after your main account disconnected, from the same IP.
    Meaning that they were using the same internet connection directly after you disconnected,

If this statement is true, could you provide an explanation for the connections of these other accounts and possibly provide insight as to their owners ?

Regards,
    Sloth

• Agree Agree x 1
    • -=ST=- Warrak

Nov 6, 2015

Okay, I have a VPN(Virtual Priave network) that is almost always on. I don't have any association with those accounts and nor do family or friends.

Could my ban be because I have a VPN possibly? That is something I am not sure of.

• The Flying Sloth

Jun 29, 2015

I have sent you a Private message, please view it and respond when available.

• Winner Winner x 1
      • -=ST=- Warrak

Nov 6, 2015

Thank you sloth for your time and helping me resolve the conflict I hope you have a great week. I look forward to helping others like you how you help the community.

Note to those who do not know what was discussed: It was an issue with my current IP that my VPN was using because just in coincidence the IP it was using was IP banned from someone that was cheating and my VPN usually does not switch addresses unless I turn it on and off and so I did so and and the ban was lifted. Thanks again to sloth for helping me on my case.

• The Flying Sloth

Jun 29, 2015

Due to the technicalities of this appeal it has not been accepted but archived as no bans were removed.

To clarify,
        The investigation had not been closed until now and no bans were lifted as the user was not banned throughout the appeal.
        The questions asked were not those of coincidence but of evidence, Without evidence we have no cause to continue a ban.

Anyhow, we look forward to seeing you around,
        Regards,
        Sloth