Join our Discord!
  1. Welcome to SMT Gaming! Please create an account and take a look around! :D
    Dismiss Notice

Archived [Server Ban Appeal] [NGU] patpatsup

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [NGU] patpatsup, Jan 10, 2017.

1. [NGU] patpatsup

[NGU] patpatsup New Member

Jan 10, 2017

Appeal Logistics
    Name at time of ban:
    [NGU] patpatsup
    Type of ban:
    Server Ban Appeal
    Appeal Plea:
    I am innocent, I didn't break any rules.
    Ban reason:
    hello im [NGU] patpatsup i got banned for a trading server by not hacking there was a player who's using team white glitch and other players saying its hack when i tried to do it the players decided to banned me (they thought it was me doing it in the whole time) i dont remeber the player who's using the glitch so many times plss unbanned me im innocent
    Appeal Information
    Make your case:
    hello im [NGU] patpatsup i got banned for a trading server by not hacking there was a player who's using team white glitch and other players saying its hack when i tried to do it the players decided to banned me (they thought it was me doing it in the whole time) i dont remeber the player who's using the glitch so many times plss unbanned me im innocent and i just join your server for the time i was playing like 10 mins in that server and i got banned so plss unbanned (btw the player's the thought it was me there are kids talkin with there mic plss unbanned)​
    Evidence:
    im new to your server i was playing it like 10 mins with 1k score im sorry i din't screenshot or record see that was coming so yeah i got banned for one glitch and i just try it one time thats unfair plss find that player who's using that glitch so many times and banned him!! i just to get unabanned for not hacking P.S You need to nerf your soda popper in your rapid fire servers​

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Makaveli

Makaveli TF2 Rapid Fire Manager Division Manager Development Team Junior Trade Moderator Forum Moderator

May 27, 2016

Hello,

You were banned for doing the spec glitch where you can kill your teammates, this is not allowed on our server under any circumstances: https://files.smt-gaming.net/tivWiX

Do you understand why you were banned?

• Like Like x 2
      • Shadoo

Shadoo Retired

Feb 16, 2016

Hi,
        Sorry to say but it has been over 7 days since we have got a reply back from you so I'm forced to archive this.
        Feel free to make another appeal.

Have a good day.