Join our Discord!
  1. Welcome to SMT Gaming! Please create an account and take a look around! :D
    Dismiss Notice

Rejected [Server Ban Appeal] MrParker

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MrParker, Jan 4, 2017.

1. MrParker

MrParker New Member

Jan 4, 2017

Appeal Logistics
    Name at time of ban:
    MrParker
    Type of ban:
    Server Ban Appeal
    Appeal Plea:
    Other
    Ban reason:
    aimbotting
    Appeal Information
    Make your case:
    I believe I was wrongfully banned for aimbotting. I believe the person which claimed I was aimbotting did so falsely.

What led to my ban was when I was trying to snipe a flying Pyro. The Pyro was moving rather slowly and really close to me. I was able to successfully aim without a scope at the person.

The person was using airblasts and seemed to have been lagging. I was able to aim without a scope because of how close the Pyro was.

The person then proceeded to claim that I was "aimbotting" because of the fact that I was able to hit him while he was flying (again, he was flying rather slowly from what appears to be lag or some other issue, most likely a parachute but I was still able to hit him)

The person was close enough to spawn that they were able to successfully hit me with their flare guns, so it makes sense on how I was able to hit them back. The pyro also killed me several times, during which the person claims I was aimbotting.

I don't have any proof because I wasn't recording but my k/d should prove that I wasn't cheating because the last time I checked before I was banned my kills and deaths were:

Kills: 163
    Deaths: 83

So it doesn't make sense as to how I was aimbotting purely because of the fact that people who aimbot are usually with a 5 k/d or higher.

I was playing on the server for several hours before my ban so the kills and deaths were picked up during those few hours (most likely 2-3PM my time is when I started)

If you would like further contact I am registered on your forums as MrParker (this username)

Thank you.​
    Evidence:
    My kill/death ratio was rather low for how long I was playing. To be precise, I had about this many deaths and kills before I was banned:

Kills: 163
    Deaths: 83

These might not be exact but the last time before I was banned I checked and I certainly wasn't at the top of the leader board. I was about I think 3rd or 4th place.​

2. Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

Apparently 3 staff watched you toggle it on / off, so I'm gonna leave the ban.

• Agree Agree x 2