Join our Discord!

[Server Ban Appeal] Dimitri

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Dimitri, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Dimitri

Dimitri New Member

Jun 7, 2018

Appeal Logistics
    Name at time of ban:
    Dimitri
    Type of ban:
    Server Ban Appeal
    Appeal Plea:
    I am guilty, I broke the rules, but I don't think my ban was fair.
    Ban reason:
    I was banned because i said personal information about someone and that is against the rules.
    Appeal Information
    Make your case:
    I know I did something that was very wrong but i think i should not be banned. I asked the person if he had instagram and he said yes i said whats your name and he happily said it was *blank* then i added him. I looked at his profile and said he looks wierd and his photos looked cringey. So he took it personally and blocked me and on steam and called me fucktard. I went back on SMT Server and he was there. He threatened to get the police on me and said i need therapy and talked about how im a no lifer who plays TF2. I got really annoyed so I released personal info and then the admin ''Raptor'' came on and talked to us he said that if we where gonna get banned it would be both of us but then FapNap had to make descision and he perma banned me. The only reason why i play TF2 is because of this server SMT Minecraft Trade. I like trading on it and there are many nice people. I have made alot of friends on the server and a few enemies so i am asking please unban me.​
    Evidence:
    I don't any evidence because when the person blocked me on instagram i deleted the dm and moved on then i joined SMT and he was on there saying how im a no lifer and dont go out at all.​