Join our Discord!

Rejected [Server Ban Appeal] BongRat37

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BongRat37, May 13, 2018.

1. BongRat37

BongRat37 New Member

May 13, 2018

Appeal Logistics
    Name at time of ban:
    BongRat37
    Type of ban:
    Server Ban Appeal
    Appeal Plea:
    I am guilty, I broke the rules, but I don't think my ban was fair.
    Ban reason:
    because i failed to eknowledge the fact that i took advantage of a younger trader not knowing the prices of his items and not informing him on the worth of his items
    Appeal Information
    Make your case:
    because i was always a loyal player on your server i came on every day and i made a name for myself there, most people knew and loved BongRat37 and i have had countless messages asking why i got banned i have been honest to everyone in admitting to my wrong and i really hope i can prove that i am willing to change. i was only just getting back into trading and i was really enjoying doing it on your server. i am aware that taking advantage of that younger child's little knowledge about trading was very wrong and i am more than happy to get back in contact with the kid and give him his items back and even give him a basic guide on how to use backpack.tf i just feel that a permanent ban is a bit much seeing as though i was quite loyal to the server and was thinking about becoming a donor in the near future. i hope you guys can understand that i loved playing on your server and i'm really hoping this isn't the end of BongRat on SMT!​
    Evidence:
    i am unsure how to find the trade with the kid on my steam profile​

2. FapNap

FapNap Staff Manager Senior Management

Apr 9, 2015

At the time, you said, "All your skins are worth 1-2 ref each" . Additionally, you clearly 'snagged' a cosmetic item which cost 17.3 ref along with other items in the screenshot, as you only traded 5 ref.

Therefore, this breaks the No.1 Rule: Sharking, scamming or any related activities is strictly prohibited.

It doesn't matter when an item costs 1 ref or 100 keys, it's the fact that you had the intention of taking advantage of the user who is new to trading, by sharking.

Attached Files:

3. FapNap

Apr 9, 2015

Appeal now under investigation.

4. FapNap

Apr 9, 2015

Appeal rejected.