Join our Discord!

Rejected Player Report (76561198177356557 - Fluffy)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by NuclearWanderer, May 26, 2018.

1. NuclearWanderer

NuclearWanderer [Donator]

May 18, 2017

Player Report

Accused Information
    Accused's SteamID64:
    Accused's Name:
    Fluffy

Incident Details
    What happened:
    Was talking to Fluffy about an incident that had supposedly happened with the Moderator Raptor Jesus. She was harassing me as well as many other people on their steam profile, Raptor Jesus and I believe this harassment was only because of a denied Admin Application Fluffy had made on a TF2 server, and Raptor had spoken about it on the same server, when the harassment began. I will gladly accept an apology from Fluffy and completely forget about this incident. I'm sure Raptor would also like one for the same harassment.​
    Evidence:
    The conversation I had today with Fluffy, before the final message from me was written Fluffy had blocked me.​

Attached Files:

2. Quirky

Quirky Retired

Apr 12, 2016

Do you have any screenshots of the actual conversation? what was said in the server, on steam profiles, dm's etc..

3. NuclearWanderer

NuclearWanderer [Donator]

May 18, 2017

That attached file is the conversation that i had with Fluffy but i will get their steam profile and you can just look at the comments on the profile.
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/FluffyFluffers

4. Quirky

Quirky Retired

Apr 12, 2016

What you attached was just txt, which can be easily faked. Linking the profile does nothing to help as things can be deleted.
    Hence why I asked for screenshots.

Based on the lack of substantial evidence I'm going to decline this.