Join our Discord!

Archived MB3ary's Trainee Application

Discussion in 'Application Archive' started by MB3ary, Dec 23, 2016.

Should we accept this person?

1. Yes

90.0%
  2. No

10.0%
  1. MB3ary

MB3ary Retired

Mar 22, 2015

About me
    Date of birth:
    14/10/2000​
    General Location:
    New Zealand, North Island​
    Applying for the following server(s):
    Rapid Fire + Unlimited Ammo + Trade | Australia, Rapid Fire + Unlimited Ammo + Trade | USA, MGE | Australia​
    Do you have a microphone:
    Yes.​
    Alternative accounts:
    No​
    Do you understand SteamRep, please explain?
    About you:
    I am a 16 year old male who has no life except school so I play computer a lot i guess. i enjoy playing sports such as volleyball, basket ball and rugby because i am 6 ft 5. I enjoy helping people if they need something such as 2 dollars in the canteen line for a cookie. My main games are league of legends, runescape and tf2. I am bronze on League so i dont think any of you would play with me anyway.
    Application Information
    Experience:
    I have been an admin on these servers for almost a year before. I experienced all sorts of people screaming on the mic some aimbots and some straight up 8 year olds that dont know what an invisible spy means.​
    Why do you want to be a Trainee?
    I want to come back and help some more with the tf2 servers and keep em running smoothly.​
    Challenges:
    Muting people for mic spamming, Kicking people for maining yasuo or lee in league, people asking about scamming and people saying there is a hacker.​

2. Pudgey

Pudgey [Lifetime Donor]

Nov 2, 2016

According to gameme you haven't connected in almost a month, you should try get your activity up before you reapply.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Makaveli

Makaveli TF2 Rapid Fire Manager Division Manager Development Team Senior Trade Moderator Forum Moderator

May 27, 2016

Omg hi, welcome back mp3 love you.

Pending, do you have any questions?

• MB3ary

MB3ary Retired

Mar 22, 2015

Yea planning on playing more at the start of the new year. Just been busy with my family and nephew so will be on as soon as possible

• Majestic{18DD}

Majestic{18DD} Server Moderator

Feb 23, 2016

Welcome back!

+rep,respect

• FapNap

FapNap Staff Manager Senior Management

Apr 9, 2015

• Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

Well, not going to process the application until you are active on the servers again. Many staff have taken their positions back and realised they have no interest in playing anymore.

• NamesMonk

NamesMonk Senior Server Moderator Junior Trade Moderator

Oct 3, 2016

He is going to kick me for maining Yasuo and Lee Sin -1 :(

• Makaveli

Makaveli TF2 Rapid Fire Manager Division Manager Development Team Senior Trade Moderator Forum Moderator

May 27, 2016

That's not quite what the question was asking, you can read about SteamRep here. Could you please reanswer the question: Do you understand SteamRep, please explain?

• Like Like x 1
      • MB3ary

MB3ary Retired

Mar 22, 2015

Lel didnt read properly, steam rep is a data base that has all steam users profiles and you can acces

• MB3ary

MB3ary Retired

Mar 22, 2015

ffs, then it fails the upload, ^you can access profiles through it to see the tags of what community servers people are admin of and their bans and to check for peoples alternate accounts

• FapNap

FapNap Staff Manager Senior Management

Apr 9, 2015

• Makaveli

May 27, 2016

Declined at the request of the applicant.