Join our Discord!

Fixing Map Issues/Glitches and exploits.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by -=ST=- Warrak, Jul 23, 2016.

1. -=ST=- Warrak

-=ST=- Warrak Active Member

Nov 6, 2015

There is currently a very famous exploit many people like to use in the boxing ring and how they do this is by: The text is hidden on how to do the exploit so that any new members that view this thread cannot see how to use the exploit. There is also an exploit on were few but a majority of people know how to do, they somehow manage to get the Rocket launcher in the arena witch makes the exploit even more toxic than it already is with rapid fire and infinite ammo.

Idk if these exploits/glitches can be fixed but if they can I hope they fix it soon because it annoys me when I go to duel someone with only melee some random person comes in with a minigun and kills me. Even after I win the duel and the glass wall is up the only way for me to get out is to wait until the person exploiting goes away. All I am say is that it conflicts with other players and it is a very unfair advantage.

2. The Flying Sloth

The Flying Sloth Development Senior Management Development Team

Jun 29, 2015

Hi BISON,
    We are aware of these map issues and really they aren't that easy to fix. Our staff members will do their best to deter these actions but unfortunately they can't always be there. Best thing to do is call an admin to come sort it out or take a screenshot and post it in the reports section on our forums.
    Thanks,
    Sloth

3. -=ST=- Warrak

Nov 6, 2015

Hello Sloth thanks for replying,
    It has been an on-going plague to deal with these people that constantly ABUSE this exploit, and even after I report the SAME PEOPLE they always have the nerve to come back and do it again. I am slowly losing hope as I try to keep theses incompetent simpletons from breaking and exploiting a already overpowered server with rapid fire. If you have not noticed already I have taken many precautions to keep people from doing this such as reporting them. When I join the server I see exploit abusers as a very common thing on the there, and that is not a good thing. I think the punishments for doing exploits such as blocking portals with teleporters and glitching miniguns into the boxing arena should have a more strict punishment such as a extended ban for each time they abuse the exploit. As of now everytime I join the server I have to come back with a list of people to report back to the forum and the list casually ranges from 2-6 people. If this exploit ever gets fixed then I would be happy with myself without the need to report someone everytime I join your servers.

4. -=ST=- Warrak

Nov 6, 2015

Shout-out to Richard O' Mally for always being there with those stacks of reports that I always send through, He is an astounding staff member.

• Like Like x 1
    • Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

I would love to fix it. But it means we have to edit the map, which requires someone who knows how to edit maps (I don't). Anyone who I can find is either gonna charge $100 to delete something or doesn't know what to do. Even when we do update the map, everyone has to download it again it anyway.

Getting the map updated will happen eventually.

• -=ST=- Warrak

Nov 6, 2015

That sounds...reassuring...

• -=ST=- Warrak

Nov 6, 2015

I just filed 2 more reports just as we were talking.