Join our Discord!
  1. Welcome to SMT Gaming! Please create an account and take a look around! :D
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Kozu♥ B>DiscountItems's Trainee Application

Discussion in 'Application Archive' started by Kozu♥ B>DiscountItems, Jan 6, 2017.

Should we accept this person?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
  1. Kozu♥ B>DiscountItems

Kozu♥ B>DiscountItems New Member

Jan 6, 2017

About me
    Date of birth:
    September 23 1999​
    General Location:
    Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia​
    Applying for the following server(s):
    [TF2] Rapid Fire + Unlimited Ammo + Trade​
    Do you have a microphone:
    Yes.​
    Alternative accounts:
    JasonThePotato (little brother)
    ★ Wolfie | Beta Wolf (i have a small little group and wanted to use this acc to store stuff but atm is extremely inactive xD)​
    Do you understand SteamRep, please explain?
    Its a website for u to check if there are any past reports of scams or marked players by typing their steam url into the website and also could be use to check if they are trusted middleman or valve employees.​
    About you:
    Hi, Im Kozu.Ive been playing tf2 since 2014 but stopped for a while due to exams i have around 500+ hours on tf2 and is usually on one of the servers whenever im trading in tf2 which is all i do in tf2.
    This server has a great community of friendly players and admins but also there are some griefers as well as mic spammers.
    Application Information
    Experience:
    I have not a lot of experience but would like to learn as much as i can from other staffs.I usually help to point out the rules they are breaking but they dont listen because im not a mod or admin.​
    Why do you want to be a Trainee?
    Because there are too many players that exploit the boxing ring glitch for them to use guns.There is also a group of people who spams the mic and not for talking normally or trades they just scream in the mic yelling some word loudly repeatedly.And a group of people who doesnt know the english only rule . I would like to be a trainee to help stop some of these problems in the server because i know not all the admins are on all the time.​
    Challenges:
    They wont respect me at first because im still new or they just dont respect me as a staff as they're are tons of other servers they could join and they will just be little kids and argue like "So what if your a mod or staff"​

2. Makaveli

Makaveli TF2 Rapid Fire Manager Division Manager Development Team Junior Trade Moderator Forum Moderator

May 27, 2016

Hello,
    this application is pending!

One of our requirements is to be a member of our discord, could you please join (Link: https://discord.gg/RXB73TS )

Do you have any questions I could answer for you?

• Like Like x 1
    • Kozu♥ B>DiscountItems

Jan 6, 2017

Is there any special rules like no weps in boxing ring and whats the discord for?

• Shadoo

Shadoo Retired

Feb 16, 2016

To see the rules click here. Discord is so you can come speak to regulars and speak to staff.

• Like Like x 2
      • NamesMonk

NamesMonk Senior Server Moderator

Oct 3, 2016

Good luck \o/

• Like Like x 1
        • Kozu♥ B>DiscountItems

Jan 6, 2017

U might have seen me b4 as kawaiipotato xD

• -=SMT=- Katpolice

-=SMT=- Katpolice Senior Server Moderator Forum Moderator

Dec 3, 2015

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
          • -=ST=-LOLKing192

-=ST=-LOLKing192 [Donator]

Dec 10, 2016

i hope you get it! Good Luck!

• Like Like x 1
            • B&H |littlemadtiger

B&H |littlemadtiger Member

Aug 3, 2016

Overall I think this applicant has written a pretty good application for his age. Definitely something that could add to your benefit.

Just for the staff's sake, do you by chance carry or remember links to groups you were admin or some type of staff member in (as mentioned in your application)? Would love for you to be able to show that.

+1 you have my support, young man. Just try to keep your behavior and such saine in-game.

• Makaveli

Makaveli TF2 Rapid Fire Manager Division Manager Development Team Junior Trade Moderator Forum Moderator

May 27, 2016

Under review.

• Creative Creative x 1
              • Kozu♥ B>DiscountItems

Jan 6, 2017

Erm i have not have any experience in big server or groups but i do try my best in these minecraft servers to point out the rules they are breaking and try my best to tell them to stop

• Like Like x 1
                • Makaveli

May 27, 2016

Accepted,

Welcome to the team!!!

• Like Like x 3