Join our Discord!

!jbox

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 스폰지, Jun 3, 2016.

1. 스폰지

스폰지 [Lifetime Donor]

Apr 1, 2016

I've seen alot of this command in severs and I recon it would be cool to add in our sever

!jbox command would add a list of songs for people to listen to while playing

Minus:
    Needs updating with music for like every 2 or 3 weeks would be cool

Plus:
    idk lol just cool listening to music while playing:p

2. Makaveli

Makaveli TF2 Rapid Fire Manager Division Manager Development Team Senior Trade Moderator Forum Moderator

May 27, 2016

(I'm not trying to be rude :)) You could just have Itunes or Spotify running in the background of your pc or even Youtube. Just a friendly suggestion.

3. 스폰지

스폰지 [Lifetime Donor]

Apr 1, 2016

lol or that but some people like have !jbox as a command but idk up to Enstage

4. FastaPasta

FastaPasta Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2016

I have seen this thread of a very long time and I thought of an idea. Include itunes/Spotify is the command that was suggested (!jbox)

Once !jbox is excuted throughout the chat, itunes or spotify should pop up as a fullscreen menu.

Downsides:

Probably creating an autoexec.cfg file and placing the required commands (I'm too lazy to find/make for an example) would become a hassle for people who want to listen to music in the background. Unless the servers have some plugin to access your directory of music from itunes or Spotify, etc.

5. -=ST=- Warrak

-=ST=- Warrak Active Member

Nov 6, 2015

We need a Jetpack command, this server is for fun after all :D

6. -=ST=- Warrak

-=ST=- Warrak Active Member

Nov 6, 2015

We should have a variety of maps ranging from skyrim to fallout maps

• Like Like x 1
    • 스폰지

스폰지 [Lifetime Donor]

Apr 1, 2016