Join our Discord!
  1. Welcome to SMT Gaming! Please create an account and take a look around! :D
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted IAreGirlyPanda's Trainee Application

Discussion in 'Application Archive' started by IAreGirlyPanda, Jan 5, 2017.

Should we accept this person?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

25.0%
  1. IAreGirlyPanda

IAreGirlyPanda Server Moderator

Jan 5, 2017

About me
    Date of birth:
    22/10/01​
    General Location:
    Melbourne, VIC​
    Applying for the following server(s):
    [TF2] Rapid Fire + Unlimited Ammo + Trade​
    Do you have a microphone:
    Yes, but I don't want to use it because I'm actually 4 years old and don't want you to know.​
    Alternative accounts:
    There are 3 more accounts. 2 of them belong to both my little brothers. And another account I created for trading, but soon enough I stopped using it. I'm not sure if I have to put the names here...But it's LOLKing192, LOLMaster (that's my brothers' account) and my second is PandaStar (the one that I do not use anymore)​
    Do you understand SteamRep, please explain?
    It's a website that basically tells everything about you. If you're a scammer, it says you're a scammer, it says how many banned friend you have, it says where you're banned and basically everything you need to know about a certain person. If he's an admin, mod, middleman and also what servers.​
    About you:
    I pretty nice person, love playing games, I play a lot of that server, nice and loving person. On steam most of the time and every day. Oh, also about the mic thing. I do have a mic, but I do not use it, for the reason of being shy. So i'd always prefer chat than talking, but if it's needed, I'll use it. If you're wondering. I'm not an f2p player. I have over 1000 hours in tf2, i've been on steam for 2 years, a level 52 steam profile, 54 steam games. I used to be a tf2 trader who traded most of my stuff for csgo stuff. Feel free to visit my profile ^.^
    Application Information
    Experience:
    I don't have much experience. I was mod at some smaller servers who don't have their own website, really small servers. I was never really admin, like my mod options were limited. A really long time ago I used to be an admin in a minecraft server, but again..really small server. Steam groups? Um, mod on some really small and non-active groups. Like wanna-be raffle groups, etc. I actually got a job in the group Yolo-Army as a game reviewer, Yolo army is a really big steam group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/_YoloArmyGameReviewer#
    You can see me there.

Yolo Army is a really big group of giveaways, game giveaways, etc
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/_YoloArmy

It's not exactly being an admin. But it's the same kind of way you gotta be responsible for something. You have a job there to give feedback there, and the work gonna be on time, with a good amount of detail. Being an admin would work the same "responsible" way. Having to think about the server and how to make it "better" away from the "bad things". Being a game reviewer, saying in my opinion, this thing (in admin case, person) should be removed, as an admin i could do something about a bad situation at the moment. This thing also goes to "why do you want to be a trainee"​
    Why do you want to be a Trainee?
    It's hard to make it not sound mean. But on that server, it's not a serious server, mostly f2p people play there. So being an admin in that server would give me a good start. Cause I doubt bad people would join to do whatever. Mic spammers, offensive in chat, are obvious things I could handle with. But it doesn't happen often, so I don't have to work my ass of 24/7 kicking these guys. So a server like this one would give me a good start and just would teach me how to be admin. That server is actually known by people, it's pretty big compared to the ones i used to be mod in, and i had..almost no work really. If you read every single answer of mine, you can look at the end of my "experience" answer. That last part goes to this answer.​
    Challenges:
    Okay, so. As said before. This server isn't full of hackers and mic spammers, etc. But, if it happens, i would try to do something about it. I've said that I was mod at really small servers where I did not have much work to do at all. This one will give me a good start. If I do get accepted as an admin, being the admin would be a challenge it self. Decision making, trying to help others, trying to calm people down is something happens, that kind of things might be a bit of a challenge (Depends on the people). But trying is never a problem. I would try my best. Thank you for considering giving me an admin, and for actually letting m apply to this.​

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Shadoo

Shadoo Retired

Feb 16, 2016

• IAreGirlyPanda

Jan 5, 2017

• Murdoch

Murdoch TF2 Rapid Fire Manager Division Manager

Jul 31, 2016

:thinking:
      +1, Good app.

• IAreGirlyPanda

Jan 5, 2017

Haha, hello murd, glad to see you here

• Emunator

Emunator Senior Trade Moderator Forum Moderator Server Moderator [Lifetime Donor]

Aug 23, 2016

Hello there, glad to see you're interested in becoming staff.
      I voted yes.

This is a great constructive application.
      Hope you get accepted. :yum

• IAreGirlyPanda

Jan 5, 2017

Well hello there ^^ Thanks for the vote, means a lot c: Thanks for the support

• Memes Dank

Memes Dank [Donator]

Dec 17, 2016

Pwous one. Good epprcation.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Disagree Disagree x 1
      • Kool

Kool [Lifetime Donor]

Dec 10, 2015

Good Application, I Don't Like Its Because I am A Weirdo, That's Why Voted No

• IAreGirlyPanda

Jan 5, 2017

Oh really I just thought you hated me..Haha, nah. Any feedback would do, even though "I'm a wierdo" isn't too helpful. But Thanks for voting anyway, it's better than just ignoring. c:

• Kool

Kool [Lifetime Donor]

Dec 10, 2015

I Don't See Anything Wrong With The Application, Its Great, I Just Have A Feeling

• -=SMT=-Majestic{18DD}

-=SMT=-Majestic{18DD} Server Moderator

Feb 23, 2016

I will vote yes on this applicant, never had any issues or had to warn player.

+1

• IAreGirlyPanda

Jan 5, 2017

Thanks for the vote, really happy about it ^^

• Like Like x 1
        • Pudgey

Pudgey [Lifetime Donor]

Nov 2, 2016

You come across as friendly in-game after playing with you for a good hour or two, good application, more expanded than most.

You got my support, good luck.

• IAreGirlyPanda

Jan 5, 2017

Much appreciated, thanks a lot ^.^

• NamesMonk

NamesMonk Senior Server Moderator

Oct 3, 2016

• -=SMT=- Katpolice

-=SMT=- Katpolice Senior Server Moderator Forum Moderator

Dec 3, 2015

+1 Great application!

Also, good luck!

• Shadoo

Shadoo Retired

Feb 16, 2016

Hi, I have noticed that you haven't connected to our servers in a while.
          Are you still interested in this position?

• The Flying Sloth

The Flying Sloth Development Senior Management Development Team

Jun 29, 2015

Please reply within 7 days if you are still interested.

• Like Like x 1
          • IAreGirlyPanda

Jan 5, 2017

Idk to which one i have to reply. But yes, I am still interested. Internet con was kinda bad at the time, i didn't get to play many games. I forgot to check this forum as well >.< I haven't been receiving many comments here to i stopped. I'm sorry