Join our Discord!

How could our servers improve

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brick #WeebTeam, Apr 4, 2016.

1. - =ST=-Ryukyu ᵒᴥᵒ

- =ST=-Ryukyu ᵒᴥᵒ Server Moderator

Mar 10, 2015

Hey Fap/Enstage,
    The new kill-streak system is a touch overpowered. I played with it for my first time this afternoon and got ridiculous kill-streak (98).
    Perhaps removing the uber and permanent mini-crits would be a good idea? Not sure how you want to deal with it. I like the system, but I think it should be toned down a little.

Ryukyu

2. Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

I threw it together within a few hours, had no time to test it. I'll be removing it from the servers until I have time to fix it.

3. Majestic{18DD}

Majestic{18DD} Server Moderator

Feb 23, 2016

Damn, so i won't get a chance to test it.. not that i can get a decent kill streak, best i have gotted would be 17 :pensive:

• Like Like x 1
    • - =ST=-Ryukyu ᵒᴥᵒ

- =ST=-Ryukyu ᵒᴥᵒ Server Moderator

Mar 10, 2015

All good then, may it see a return sometime?
      Maybe in a less OP format :D

Also,
      I'm a real fan of the discord server, it looks great and feels smooth!

• Like Like x 1
      • Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

Probably this weekend sometime.

• Like Like x 1
        • David

David Member

Apr 16, 2016

by making me a moderator;)

• FastaPasta

FastaPasta Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2016

To get points, become medic and leech points from me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• FastaPasta

Jan 30, 2016

I found a problem, your "report a player" button is not working. I have 4 reports thats dying to be shown (there people asking for shit again basically)

• FastaPasta

Jan 30, 2016

and maybe "upload a file" is busted, I rebooted my internet twice still no difference on my side....

• Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

I'm going to pin this thread since it seems to be quite popular.

• Kool

Kool [Lifetime Donor]

Dec 10, 2015

Maybe Happy Hour Or A Community Youtube channel where people can get staff to upload their vids giving them credit.

hmmmmmmmm

Maybe Stuff And Thangs (hope people will get it) (if so AYYYEEE)

• Like Like x 1
          • FastaPasta

Jan 30, 2016

Thats
            a good idea, however how will we send it (emali?) and who's going to upload it, remember it has someone with unlimited internet so we don't burn off someone's internet by uploading youtube videos.

• Kool

Kool [Lifetime Donor]

Dec 10, 2015

• Makaveli

Makaveli TF2 Rapid Fire Manager Division Manager Development Team Senior Trade Moderator Forum Moderator

May 27, 2016

Hello

I've been playing on your first rapid fire server for about 21 hours in total now. I have since become a donator. I have come across a bug where sometimes you do the !friendly command the server crashes. I was wondering if you could look into this

Thanks Wolf

• Murdoch

Murdoch TF2 Rapid Fire Manager Division Manager

Jul 31, 2016

Maybe a server without rapid fire, a larger, non-minecraft trade plaza map?

• FastaPasta

Jan 30, 2016

Not really possible, think about the servers now, think about the new servers and the old server, now look at your wallet.

• Makaveli

Makaveli TF2 Rapid Fire Manager Division Manager Development Team Senior Trade Moderator Forum Moderator

May 27, 2016

Actually, due to our new servers we could add some more for practically nothing. If this was to happen it would be in a couple of months though. (Might not even happen)

• Murdoch

Jul 31, 2016

this is true. but still, you could repurpose one or put the maps on a half-daily rotation or smth
            GOTEEEM

• -=ST=- Warrak

-=ST=- Warrak Active Member

Nov 6, 2015

IF we do get the chance for someone to help edit the map I think what we should add is something like the neon heights map were you get the doomsday buttons and you get a choice of a party mode,Toxic arena mode,Halloween mode[with spells], and a nuclear apocalypse mode. And in order to get to the dooms day panel you need to do some hardcore parkour. We also should have more secret rooms on the map and different portals leading to a variety of different worlds.

• Murdoch

Jul 31, 2016

I have a small amount of hammer experience, so if you guys wanna do this and you don't wanna find someone, ...

*finger guns* B)