1. Welcome to SMT Gaming! Please create an account and take a look around! :D
    Dismiss Notice

How could our servers improve

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brick #WeebTeam, Apr 4, 2016.

1. FastaPasta

FastaPasta Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2016

btw my souce is from a professional player called "PaszaBiceps". He streams (most donation is $32,000) and Valve make a draw my life sort of thing about him

here is the link --->

2. Nooge

Nooge Development Team Retired

Feb 21, 2015

ayy lmao ayyy lmao good lmao thats ✔ some ayyylamayo rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do LMAO so my self i ayyy so thats what im probing about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ AAAYYYYyyyyYYYYYyyyyyyʸʸʸʸʸʸʸʸ ayy lmao

3. Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

Who are you?

4. Nooge

Feb 21, 2015

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up canera hi Im Ethan bradberry but u can call me t3h Pr4nKsT3R oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im Ethan bradberry!!!! thats why i came here, 2 perform social experiments _… im 23 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 make hood pranks w/ MoeAndET (my pranks go wrong if u dont like it deal w/it) its our YouTube channel!!! bcuz its SOOOO social!!!! hes a social experimenter 2 of course but i want 2 make more (GONE WRONG) kidnapping hood pranks=) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 perform alot of pranks here so give me lots of likes!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and Craigslist kidnappings,

t3h Pr4nKsT3R oF d00m

5. Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

Its funny cause nooge is trying to shit post but he cant because hes nooge and hes shit

6. Nooge

Feb 21, 2015

What is so funny about copypasta? Someone put a lot of time in writing out a wall of text, and all you do is just copy and paste it? Unbelievable. Freaking unbelievable. It is so fucking disrespectful for the original writter to have his thoughts repeated over and over just for some kind of sick joke. You fools know the CSU copypasta, right? People chuckle at it because he was "very mad". Well, think about it, motherfucker. What if he WAS very mad? What if he actually had feelings and his day was ruined? Ever think about it like that? No, of course not. You tools just took his words over and over and used it for shits and giggles. How fucking rude. At this point, my 10 page essay on why I think Brawl is ass could be used as a copypasta. That is just fucking wrong on so many levels. I'm not going to write out a copypasta myself, because I don't want my words to be shat out over and over again. I'm just expressing my thoughts and feelings on the abuse of copypasta. It just needs to fucking stop.

7. Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

FFEsrla.png

• Like Like x 1
    • -=ST=- Train Overlord!

-=ST=- Train Overlord! Retired

Nov 21, 2015

Uh.. I can't tell if you guys are serious or joking... But either way..

I VOTE ON ENSTAGE! TO WIN DIS

(No offence to nooge. I never really got to know you..)

• Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

Joking, its noogey woogey, you cant be serious with that kid

• FastaPasta

Jan 30, 2016

Copypasta. CopyPasta has 9 letters in it. Pasta rhymes with Fasta. FastaPasta is a name of a restaurant and currently 1st on the Leaderboard. 9 + 1 = 10. My signature is Fasta p. excatly 6 characters? 8 + 6 = 14, I am 14 years old, pasta is a food I love, pasta has 5 letters and fasta also have 5 letters in it. 5 + 5 = 10. I was born on the 4/10/01. But the numbers are 14,10,10. i am 14 years old and it matches up with my birth date. Nooge has contacted me for no reason.

THE END.

• -=SMT=-Majestic{18DD}

-=SMT=-Majestic{18DD} Server Moderator

Feb 23, 2016

10 to 1 odds the stooge wins this one, also half life 3 confirmed.

• -=SMT=- Katpolice l Stn.tf

-=SMT=- Katpolice l Stn.tf Forum Moderator Server Moderator

Dec 3, 2015

Either Nooge got hacked or he's fuck around with us.

• Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

why is everyone so confused about this lol

its an obvious joke rofl.......... hes not even trying to fuck with you its so obvious

• ATOMIX

ATOMIX Freakishly Amazing Member

Nov 29, 2015

damn nooge is back were all saved. by back I mean back posting on the forum.

• David

David Member

Apr 16, 2016

Enforce / Promote kindness, fair trading, & +rep posts after trading.

• FastaPasta

Jan 30, 2016

U might haven't seen an admin online doing his thing on smexy trading, just saying they do this all the time

Here r the smexy trading staff (so u know who does what)

---> http://smexy-trading.net/forums/pages/faq/ (just scroll down)

• Like Like x 1
      • David

David Member

Apr 16, 2016

I guess there is nothing else to improve on then!:D:relieved:

If you have already wiped a window as clear as can be... Then you've done your job.:blush:

• Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

• Like Like x 1