Join our Discord!

Hello!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Venom, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Venom

Venom New Member

Jan 10, 2016

Hello! My name is Venom I am mostly referred too as Nick, but you can call me either.
    I am 17, from England, the tiny Island.

Some of you may know, but I am a Server Manager of CS:GO Surf for Fortress of Gamers and I have been an admin there for over a year now. I do pretty much the same thing as Yoda, who has already made an introduction so I am not going to go into detail of what that entails, but the name is self explanatory. I have been playing CS:GO since late 2013, this game has been my main game ever since! I still for some reason have a strong passion for CS. But before I started CS I was a console pleb playing games like Call of Duty and FIFA. Nowadays I don't really have any interest in sports, unless of course you count e-Sports!

At college I am studying accidental body repair, which basically means fixing cars after they've been in an accident to the body, which I enjoy! Last year, I did the mechanical side which was based around engines, wheels, brakes, clutch's everything you can thing of regarding the mechanical side of an automotive vehicle.

I am also an anime lover, which I have spoken to Fap and Quirky about a lot in discord. You can find my animelist in my spoiler below.

Well that's all I can think of for this intro, I seem to have made a better introduction here than I did for FoG back in the day :)

If you have any questions PM me on the forums here, or tag me in discord. I am on my PC most of the time!

2. Quirky

Quirky Senior Server Moderator

Apr 12, 2016

Hello! Welcome :D

3. Yoda

Yoda New Member

Oct 27, 2016

Welcome, Venom!
    I hope we get to talk some day!
    Have a nice day!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Pudgey

Pudgey [Lifetime Donor]

Nov 2, 2016

Salutations fellow tea & scones gentleman.

• Makaveli

Makaveli TF2 Rapid Fire Manager Division Manager Development Team Senior Trade Moderator Forum Moderator

May 27, 2016

Everyone, look who decided to join us.

Hello :oops:

• -=SMT=- Katpolice

-=SMT=- Katpolice Senior Server Moderator Forum Moderator

Dec 3, 2015

Hello, welcome to the fourms!

• Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

Welcome!!!

• Like Like x 1