1. Welcome to SMT Gaming! Please create an account and take a look around! :D
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Yoda, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Yoda

Yoda New Member

Oct 27, 2016

its me

Name's Alex. I live in the Australia without the kangaroos and all the deadly things. 19 years old. The usual stuff. I am also known as that Yoda, Yodyod, Yodling, or whatever from one of your partnercommunities called "Fortress of Gamers" or short "FoG".
    Yknow, those with that ugly ad on your page.
    [​IMG]
    Yea sorry about that.
    I'm a "Server manager" there. Nothing big, all I do is handle all servers in a servergroup. Handle as in plugins, applications, maps, reports.. You get the idea. In addition to that I am part of the "Creative team" which basically is when you do a bit of stuff for the forum. And last but not least I am a "Server helper". This is, long story short, a guy that zones maps for surf/bhop. (make the zone where the timer starts, where it ends, where you are supposed to teleport and where you are supposed to not go)
    Yea thats who I am. Lame isn't it? :^)
    Well I never get bored since either im busy with private life or with this handfull of a community. :D I am attending the last year of my "higher technical collage" Thats the year teachers can't decide to either stress us out to the max level or just leave us alone the entire lesson.

Problem is I dont have school right now. SO:
    With the permission of Mr. N to the stage I came here to spend my day with you fine folks. :)

2. Makaveli

Makaveli TF2 Rapid Fire Manager Division Manager Development Team Junior Trade Moderator Forum Moderator

May 27, 2016

3. Quirky

Quirky Senior Server Moderator

Apr 12, 2016

4. Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

Welcome you incompetent fuck

5. -=SMT=- Katpolice l Stn.tf

-=SMT=- Katpolice l Stn.tf Senior Server Moderator Forum Moderator

Dec 3, 2015

6. -=SMT=-Majestic{18DD}

-=SMT=-Majestic{18DD} Server Moderator

Feb 23, 2016

Welcome, nice to meet you, hope to see you on our servers one day.

7. Dragoon™

Dragoon™ Forum banned

Oct 27, 2016

Hey Yoda, seen you around at FoG. Welcome to Smexytrading!