Join our Discord!

Rejected Gonzales' Middleman Application

Discussion in 'Application Archive' started by GuieIez, Sep 1, 2017.

1. GuieIez

GuieIez New Member

Sep 1, 2017

1.Are you at least 16 years of age (include your DOB)? Location and timezone? Languages you speak?
    I am 17 years old from Bulgaria. I speak English ( very well ), Deutsch ( a little bit) and Bulgarian ( my own language )
    2. SteamRep Block:
    | steamname: GuieIez
    | steam3ID: [U:1:297761880]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:148880940
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258027608
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GuielezMontages
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198258027608
    3.List all your alternate accounts by SteamRep block:
    I don't have any other accounts.
    4. What trading experience do you have?
    I have been trading for a lot. Like I have maybe 2 years experience in trading but 1 year a seriously trading. I have been trading with like from 0.03 cents items - 400 euro
    5.What middlemanning experience do you have?
    I have been a middleman but not official for like 6 months. I mean I was advertising myself to my friends and stuff and then they advertised me and yeah. I am not that popular but I am useful.
    6.What experience / knowledge do you have in terms of scams & fraud?
    I know every single scam method because a lot of people have tried them to me. I pretty know when one steam profile is created for scamming and stuff.
    7.Why do you want to become a middleman?
    Actually I want to become a middleman because I love trading at all and I hate all of the scamms. I will do everything to refuse them in the trades and help people. I am a person who hate the injustice in this world.
    8.During what hours would you generally be available to middleman?
    At least I will be avaliable 12 hours per day every single day.

2. Richard O'Mally

Richard O'Mally Retired

Jan 23, 2016

Hi there,

I was looking at your steam profile and noticed this:
    Screenshot_13.png

"After we trade don't forget to add a +rep on my profile because i'm gaining reputation"

Profile "rep" never has, and never will be considered reputation. Here's a helpful guide on what reputation is and who it should be given to: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/what-constitutes-reputation.12391/

• Useful Useful x 1
    • GuieIez

GuieIez New Member

Sep 1, 2017

Oh holy. I forgot to remove this. I knew that I forgot smth :D. I know that +rep doesn't mean a lot cuz you can delete the -reps nowadays and there are a lot of +rep groups as well. Like +rep farming

• GuieIez

GuieIez New Member

Sep 1, 2017

Oh holy. I forgot to remove this. I knew that I forgot smth :D. I know that +rep doesn't mean a lot cuz you can delete the -reps nowadays and there are a lot of +rep groups as well. Like +rep farming

• POZZIE

POZZIE [Donator]

Aug 15, 2017

I have a question you say you 17 but when I select your name on here it says your 23 are you being honest here?

• GuieIez

GuieIez New Member

Sep 1, 2017

I just selected a random year. Actually I am born on 1th of December 2000 year :)

• POZZIE

POZZIE [Donator]

Aug 15, 2017

I reckon that would lower your chances of being a middleman by not being honest, but still good luck :)

• GuieIez

GuieIez New Member

Sep 1, 2017

I just put random years in every site. it is not personal for this site.

• GuieIez

GuieIez New Member

Sep 1, 2017

• POZZIE

POZZIE [Donator]

Aug 15, 2017

Ok well best of luck on it :)

• GuieIez

GuieIez New Member

Sep 1, 2017

Thanks you too my friend :). You seem like a nice guy ;)

• POZZIE

POZZIE [Donator]

Aug 15, 2017

All good, you too seem like a good guy too :)

• Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

• GuieIez

GuieIez New Member

Sep 1, 2017

Yeah, it looks a bit weird actually but wanted to try to be a middleman in both communities. I just read that I can be a middleman only of 1 community. I am going to remove it. Actually I don't feel it necessary that I need three middleman tags. For example a person can succeed more in 1 community from as many as in both communities. Like you will be more useful and you will accept the things more serious. You will have more free time to help the people. I am sorry for the misstake that I have made and I am going to fix it. As I said above my heart is in helping the people. I mean at all. In real life and stuff. But I think this volunteer work is the most exciting and I know a lot about it.
      I hope that this misstake is not fatal. Have a nice day :)

• Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

Hello,

At this time we will be declining your application. I suggest you look into the actual role of a middleman if you wish to apply again in the future.

Thanks for your interest nevertheless.