Join our Discord!

[God] Chase Hill's Trainee Application

Discussion in 'Trainee Applications' started by [God] Chase Hill, Apr 16, 2018.

Should we accept this person?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. [God] Chase Hill

[God] Chase Hill Steam Not Assoc

Apr 16, 2018
    About me
    Date of birth:
    July 19, 2003​
    General Location:
    United States​
    Applying for the following server(s):
    [TF2] Rapid Fire + Unlimited Ammo + Trade​
    Do you have a microphone:
    Yes.​
    Alternative accounts:
    No​
    Do you understand SteamRep, please explain?
    I think it's the website where you can see people's reputation i.e if they've been vacbanned. I don't know though.​
    About you:
    I don't have very many hours in tf2 (only 350 at the time of this application) but i really love this game. I've never cheated or used hacks. I enjoy community servers over valve servers. I've only been playing tf2 for about 1 year. If i were to be selected i would be honored and i'd uphold the rules and standards. I've been wanting to be apart of a community for a while now and this seems like my best shot. Also i'm friends with Smuppy or however you know him.
    Application Information
    Experience:
    I've been an admin type person on a minecraft server. The server is called MinecraftOnline and I was a semi high rank.​
    Why do you want to be a Trainee?
    I think this server is a great one and i'd love to help grow and support it.​
    Challenges:
    I expect the usual banning of hackers and whatnot​
    Requirements
    Yes​

2. FapNap

FapNap Staff Manager Senior Management

Apr 9, 2015

Hi, thanks for the application,

Before we can process this, we need you to link your steam account to your forum account. To do this, click on your username on the top right of the site, and click External accounts, then associate your steam account.

Cheers.

:)