Join our Discord!

Fixed Forum and Group

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Emunator, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Emunator

Emunator Senior Trade Moderator Forum Moderator [Lifetime Donor]

Aug 23, 2016

Since the Tag/Forum update, they are a few things that need updating.
    I'm sure Enstage is already aware of this just cbf to do it yet, so I suppose this is just a reminder if that's the case.

Redirects:
    • The "Forms" Section on the root of the forums, when you click on the one of the 4 buttons, they still attempt to redirect you to the old DNS, thus making you redirect you back anyway.
    • On the Steam Group, the URL to the Forums/FAQ/Bans still leads to the old url.
    • The Quick report scammer link still leads to old url.
    Tags:

• The Steam Group still says and uses ST instead of SMT
    IPs:

• IPs of the servers have now changed, so the IPs on the steam group also need to be updated.

Once again, I expect enstage/management to know all these, so it's just a reminder/checklist I suppose.

• Like Like x 1
    • Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

Thanks for making a list!

I am aware of these, and I plan on changing them ASAP, just so much stuff to do in the background as well. Having a list here will certainly help me keep track, ty

• Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

Fixed.

If you take a look at the Steam groups I'm in, you'll see a shit ton down the bottom, we will eventually move to one of these groups, on which I have reserved the -=SMT=- tag.

Done.

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • FastaPasta

FastaPasta Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2016

I found something after I posted my opinion on a trannie application, can't explain it, but the screenshot will.

Attached Files: