Join our Discord!

Ever Daniel's Middleman Application

Discussion in 'Trade Staff Applications' started by Ever Daniel, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Ever Daniel

Ever Daniel New Member

Aug 8, 2018

Are you at least 16 years of age (include your DOB)? Location and timezone? Languages you speak?

I am 14 years of age turning 15 on the 16 of September although I have and feel that I am very mature and professional for my age group. I was born on the 16th of September 2003. I am located on Vancouver Island, Canada, PST (UTC -8), the reason it says otherwise on my Steam profile is due to me having run-ins with not the nicest of people threw out my time. I am fluent in a few different languages such as English and am able to understand a decent amount of French.

SteamRep Block

| steamname: Ever Daniel
    | steam3ID: [U:1:335389456]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:167694728
    | steamID64:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198295655184
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/EverDanielBinkley
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198295655184

List all your alternate accounts by SteamRep block

I currently do not have any sort of alternate accounts nor will I ever, unless it is very much needed.

What trading experience do you have?

I have around 1.5 years of CS:GO and TF2 trading experience on and off depending on when I was active and when I wasn't. Although I don't have very much time trading I have done some research and have an above average understanding of the trading aspect and the way it works. I am sure that if my application is accepted I will be able to extend my knowledge of trading and the trading community and what it has to offer.

What Middlemanning experience do you have?

Currently, I have no experience what so ever with Middlemanning but I have a very good understanding of how it works and what it is needed for, I have done a decent amount of research on what the basic aspect of how it works and how it should work. I feel as if I would be able to get lots of experience and get much better at being a Middleman by just getting some good time as a Middleman and doing more and more trades to build up my experience to make myself better and better over the time I am a Middleman.

What experience/knowledge do you have in terms of scams & fraud?

I have a very extensive knowledge of the types of scams & frauds in the Steam Trading Community new and old they are still used and I have learned to notice when there is a scam and or some sort of fraud. If I was to become a Middleman I am sure that over the time I am Middlemanning I will learn and find new types of scams used in the STeam Trading Community.

Why do you want to become a middleman?

I would like to become a Middleman due to many fellow Steam Traders are getting scammed from their precious items that are sometimes worth mass amounts of money, I would like to try and make it harder for players to get scammed by adding another set of protection and making sure that both sides of the trade get their goods with no issues what so ever. I would like to find new scams and learn new and old scams that are still used today to try and recognise them to attempt to stop the scam from happening before harm is done. I would like to build a name for myself in the Steam Trading Community to be able to help players in need, due to me being somewhat of an unknown player many players don't come to me for assistance even though I have a decent amount of Trading experience I am not able to share my knowledge with the Steam Trading Community.

During what hours would you generally be available to Middleman?

Monday - 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Tuesday - 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Wednesday - 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Thursday - 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Friday - 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Saturday - 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Sunday - 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Thank you very much for reading and considering my Middleman Application and I really hope that I will be able to become a Middleman to aid the players when they are in need of assistance with their trading.