Join our Discord!
  1. Welcome to SMT Gaming! Please create an account and take a look around! :D
    Dismiss Notice

Declined: Moderator DerpyOdus's Trainee Application

Discussion in 'Application Archive' started by DerpyOdus, Jan 4, 2017.

Should we accept this person?

1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No

75.0%
  1. DerpyOdus

DerpyOdus [Donator]

Jan 4, 2017

About me
    Date of birth:
    03/1/2001​
    General Location:
    sydney​
    Applying for the following server(s):
    [TF2] Rapid Fire + Unlimited Ammo + Trade​
    Do you have a microphone:
    Yes.​
    Alternative accounts:
    No​
    Do you understand SteamRep, please explain?
    Steamrep is a website where u can look at other people's profile see their friends,status etc you can see their reputation the website is mainly a website of a gaming community for like fraud preventions aka (GCLP) I'm extremely sure (no guessing)​
    About you:
    I'm a male who loves creativity and likes to trade and collect I'm a big Pokémon fan and loves Pokémon getting the chance to be a admin or moderator means a lot its a big responsibility but I'm always on (most of the time) and when I'm on there are always mic spammers,exploiters,song players and some times hackers in these situations I need admin or moderator but none are around so I cant do anything because I'm not allowed and don't have the powers. I love playing with new people and expressing I'm shy at first and get more social and expressive when I get to know a person I'm new with more I come to situations where I am annoying and all but if I get known a lot better they understand me I love seeing people get killed by demo men using stickybomb launchers cuz I get the chance of saying "well your in a sticky situation ;)" its a dumb pun but yeah
    Application Information
    Experience:
    I'm a donator and has experienced and learnt from moderators and admins and they told me how to do this and that and really helped me mainly Fapnap,enstage,Nesquikr and Shaco helped and I reckon ill be great with this "job"​
    Why do you want to be a Trainee?
    I feel that I need to be one cuz when I'm on SMT server I see hackers,spammers (mic and chat),music players and exploiters and I need admins or moderators they aren't around so of course I ask them to come they are "busy" or "currently doing something" or "unavailable"so I can't do anything cuz it's in the donator rules that I leave the warnings and all that to admins and mods BUT WHERE ARE THEY so that's why I wanna become one​
    Challenges:
    Spammers ignoring,voice chatters not listening, exploiters not stopping when told and ill be facing the challenges of havng to feel bad when I ban,mute,gag,kick etc but I will still do it​

2. FapNap

FapNap Staff Manager Senior Management

Apr 9, 2015

Application pending. Do you have any questions?

3. Shadoo

Shadoo Retired

Feb 16, 2016

Hi,
    Unfortunately we have decided to decline this application.

Thanks for your interest in a staff position.