Join our Discord!
  1. Welcome to SMT Gaming! Please create an account and take a look around! :D
    Dismiss Notice

Declined: Moderator Alnieto04's Trainee Application

Discussion in 'Application Archive' started by Alnieto04, Dec 28, 2016.

Should we accept this person?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Alnieto04

Alnieto04 New Member

Dec 28, 2016
    About me
    Date of birth:
    1982, May, 25​
    General Location:
    Surprise, AZ​
    Applying for the following server(s):
    Rapid Fire + Unlimited Ammo + Trade | Australia, Rapid Fire + Unlimited Ammo + Trade | USA​
    Do you have a microphone:
    Yes.​
    Alternative accounts:

Do you understand SteamRep, please explain?
    All I know about steam rep is that it is Fraud Prevention site.​
    About you:
    I I am online almost every day, I enjoy the servers, smexy trading servers are servers I am on when I'm, on Team Fortress 2 when I'm not playing with friends.
    Application Information
    Experience:
    none​
    Why do you want to be a Trainee?
    I enjoy the trade servers however, I do hear some other players on the servers saying someone has aim bot or is scamming and honestly I would like to help.​
    Challenges:
    Dealing with scammers and people using foul language in offensive ways also aim bot users.​

2. Pudgey

Pudgey [Lifetime Donor]

Nov 2, 2016

You're going to want to link your steam account to your forum account. Expand your reasoning, give us a little more on you fella. Honestly, I don't believe your date of birth.

Good luck though.

3. Makaveli

Makaveli TF2 Rapid Fire Manager Division Manager Development Team Junior Trade Moderator Forum Moderator

May 27, 2016

To link your Steam account, hover your mouse over your name in the top right, a menu will drop down, look for External Accounts (should be the left column, ninth one down), click on that. Its will take you to a page where you can associate your Steam account with your Forum account.
    [​IMG]
    Hello,
    This application has had little amounts of effort put into it and is at a very low quality hence; your application has been declined. I would recommend spending more time on any future applications.

Thank you for your interest in this position, have a nice day.

• Funny Funny x 1