1. Welcome to SMT Gaming! Please create an account and take a look around! :D
    Dismiss Notice

Not interested A New Server??? (Maybe?)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CraftyesaGaming, Jun 29, 2016.

Should this be added?

1. Yes (I'm A Trader)

2. Yes (I'm Not A Trader)

3. Yes

4. No (I'm A Trader)

5. No (I'm Not A Trader

6. No

7. Just checking answers!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. CraftyesaGaming

CraftyesaGaming Retired

Jun 17, 2016

Okay so here is my suggestion (idea whatever idk). What If Smexy Trading made a new server that legitimately aimed towards trading, the way I currently see things is that while playing the normal Smexy Trading servers is REALLY fun, It is also kinda hard for people to find other players to really be able to do a proper trade because of the "Free to plays" not really having many hours into the game and thus not really knowing much about trading which leads to bad trades (because that's what they are, not scams, most are bad trades).

So It would be really nice if sometime in the future this new server could be added for the more serious traders (I don't mean like 4 servers of them but more like 1 or 2) and I think It could open up Smexy Trading to a much wider audience. (Like Unusual traders and other sorts)

But this is only a suggestion! (Plz Plz Plz Consider it)

2. Russel

Russel Retired

Apr 5, 2015

A normal trade server without rapid fire and infinite ammo would be great imo and would allow people to just play the game properly. I don't really think an unusual trade server is necessary as a server like that requires constant moderation from the staff and a possible increase in scamming/sharking would be expected, meaning more stress put on the active staff (especially for the ones who don't have a lot of experience in unusual trading/high value items). I do understand some of the points you are trying to make, but I think the current balance between gameplay and trading is currently fine and putting more of an emphasis on trading takes a lot of fun out of the game (in my opinion).

Thanks for your suggestions :)

• Like Like x 2
    • -=ST=- Train Overlord!

-=ST=- Train Overlord! Retired

Nov 21, 2015

The only problem i see with this is money and the server costs. But i don't know about that stuff.

• CraftyesaGaming

CraftyesaGaming Retired

Jun 17, 2016

Thank you for the supportive feedback! :)

• Like Like x 1
      • Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

You know, and no one trades anyone, that too.

• CraftyesaGaming

CraftyesaGaming Retired

Jun 17, 2016

Yea I just thought that it would put the trading in Smexy Trading xD