Join our Discord!

Rejected 76561198354542537 (AkhsMafiakis)

Discussion in 'Archived Scam Reports' started by NikosoikonomouX, Jan 4, 2017.

1. NikosoikonomouX

NikosoikonomouX New Member

Jan 4, 2017

Player Information
    Accused Name: AkhsMafiakis
    Accused ID64: 76561198354542537
    Accused Block

Victim(s)
    Impersonated User(s)
    Report Information
    What Happened?
    The user impersonated a firend on my friend list
    Evidence:
    the Accused it made a profile and impresonated one of my friends on my friends list

the acused that attemped to make it look like it is the real person by claiming that the account is created to bypass a vac ban but is all WrongView attachment 3746

the following is the real profile (of the person that got impresonated )

the user that got impersnated (Real person ).png

Attached Files:

2. Emunator

Emunator Senior Trade Moderator Forum Moderator [Lifetime Donor]

Aug 23, 2016

Can you you repost/post the image of where the impersonator claims the account is used to bypass a vac ban of the original?
    The forum attachment where you claim he said that isn't showing up for me.

3. NikosoikonomouX

NikosoikonomouX New Member

Jan 4, 2017

well thare is no chat evedence that he says that now you going to ask me how i got that information well is prity esay it just need common sence if you read closly on the profile information of the imposter you will see clearly that it says ''I MADE THIS ACCOUNT FOR PLAY TF2(Team fortrees 2) '' and if you see it uses the original users vac ban as a resson for the account thare is no chat proof but i can confirm you that the account is not a alt of the original user ask me if you want that

More requested evedence about what i said now Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

4. Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

Rejected, stop spamming the same report to multiple communities. We cannot tag for this.