Join our Discord!

4 New Servers | Coming Soon! (Vote for maps here!)

Discussion in 'General Discussion Archive' started by Enstage, Mar 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

SmexyTrading is expanding! Thank you for all your support up to this point. Recently we have been recruiting additional staff members to help staff a total of 6 servers!

If you are here, then you are the first to hear about this (most our staff don't even know!), and we need your help deciding on maps for all the servers, as well as staff and server types. This is our current plan, it will be changing:

• SmexyTrading Server #1 - P2P Trade + Rapid Fire + Infinite Ammo
      Map: (New Map, in development)
    • SmexyTrading Server #2 - F2P Trade + Rapid Fire + Infinite Ammo
      Map: (Maybe the new map? Or do you want a different one, the current one perhaps?)
    • SmexyTrading Server #3 - P2P Trade + All Crits
      Map: (I'm thinking this one: http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/182195)
    • SmexyTrading Server #4 - F2P Trade + All Crits
      Map: (Maybe: http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/177584)
    • SmexyTrading Server #5 - P2P Unusual Trade Server
      Map: No Clue, help us.
    • SmexyTrading Server #6 - F2P Rapid Fire + Map Rotation
      Map: This will be a rotation of regular Valve maps that don't require download (No custom maps). What maps would you like to see?
    I also want to hear if you want to change any of the servers (maybe not 2 all crits? And something else?).

In terms of the P2P (Pay to play, means premium TF2 account, bought something in the Mann Co Store) and F2P (Has not bought anything). I am thinking that we have 3 P2P servers and 3 F2P, the F2P ones will sadly be supported by ads, to help pay for the 6 servers.
    (This does NOT mean you have to pay us to play on our servers! In Team Fortress 2 you are required to have purchased an item from the Mann Co Store in order to trade! We a merely restricting players who cannot trade from some servers!)

Reply here to help us!

2. -=ST=- Cuboid!

-=ST=- Cuboid! [Donator]

Mar 5, 2015

Don't let sniper battles for hats on the all crits server, it would be really unfair, 1 hit one kill, all the time, people can get like, bodyshots, BAM insta kill.

3. Brick #WeebTeam

Brick #WeebTeam Retired

Feb 27, 2015

Sounds good, this means we can have more people on the servers, and make a bigger community

4. Poi

Poi Retired

Feb 20, 2015

How do we sort out F2P's and P2P's? And maybe for 5 http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/184208

5. Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

It is a plugin that blocks them from joining.

6. ♛Ω™_✫_Droid_✫_™Ω♛

♛Ω™_✫_Droid_✫_™Ω♛ New Member

Apr 12, 2015

Personally I go on you severs quite a bit now a days and the ideas you guys have come up with are great. Now finally we P2P have a full proper trade block and F2P have a proper block as well so I would be look extremely forward to these new maps. Sadly I don't know what maps to suggest for you guys but I really like the maps you have chosen and I would be honoured to help and support your servers.
    Good Luck in Creating The New Servers
    Thank You

7. Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

They have already been created haha, this is an old post; thanks for the input and support though!

8. ๖ۣۜSubŽërôFinest

๖ۣۜSubŽërôFinest Member

Feb 21, 2015

Maybe change 3 instead of trade_minecraft_neon maybe........ Do trade_minecraft_neon_v143? =======DDDDDDDDD
    ;3

9. Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

That map spams ads for the NeonHeights trade servers in chat, and because of licensing I'm not allowed to remove that. I would love to use that map, but I don't want tons of ads for another group in chat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.