1. Welcome to SMT Gaming! Please create an account and take a look around! :D
    Dismiss Notice

On Hold -=SMT=-Majestic{18DD}'s Forum Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Forum Staff Applications' started by -=SMT=-Majestic{18DD}, Nov 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=SMT=-Majestic{18DD}

-=SMT=-Majestic{18DD} Server Moderator

Feb 23, 2016

About me
    Date of birth:
    May 27, 1980​
    General Location:
    Brisbane Australia +10gmt​
    Alternative accounts:
    Do you understand SteamRep, please explain?
    Steam rep is a non-profit organisation that is not affiliated with VALVe which is there to help prevent and identify Potential scammers, SR is also affiliated with community administrators such as Smexy-Traiding , FoG and TF2OP just to name a few.​
    About you:
    Well what would you like to know ?

My name is Aaron aka Azza as some call me, I chose the name Majestic as i thought it would be pretty cool and i actually like the name, it was also suggested by a few members that i should change it to Majestic Bewbs haha, But any way.

I am 36 ( yes really : unamused: ) , Love my PC games but also love my family, work hard as a precast concreter and forklift operator in one of Brisbane's Biggest Precast company's.

Why TF2 ? Because i love it, the cartoony aspect of it ( yes i am a big kid at heart ) , The comments and taunts from the characters, the game play.
    Application Information
    Experience:
    Previous owner of Aztek's Minecraft but closed it down as it was just for myself an a few friends, we did have a small group of around 25 playing on it but i lost interest in it after a while, You can find the Facebook page ( Page no longer there) .

Currently an active moderator of this fine group called -=SMT=- .​
    Why do you want to be a forum moderator?
    I would like to become a forum moderator to help out when there are no other staff members around. I would like to give my input on situations dealing with server reports, staff applications as well as server ban applications.​
    Weaknesses:
    Learning how to use the forum layout to the best of my abilities will be a big challenge for me as i am still fairly new to XenForo forums but i am willing to give it 100%.​
    Tell us a joke:
    A man asks a farmer near a field, “Sorry sir, would you mind if I crossed your field instead of going around it? You see, I have to catch the 4:23 train.”

The farmer says, “Sure, go right ahead. And if my bull sees you, you’ll even catch the 4:11 one.”

eh, eh ?

No ? Nothing...... Wow tough crowd here tonight hey ? And i thought my in-laws where hard to please.​
    Area(s) of focus:
    I would like to focus on Trainee applications, Ban Appeals and server reports as i feel that i have a fair knowledge of how the servers are ran and operated.

I always find it enjoyable doing background check on server trainee applications and ban appeals as i get to do some " Snooping "(not in a weird creepy way haha ) and i seem to have a knack for digging up information on players.​

• Like Like x 1
    • FastaPasta

FastaPasta Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2016

Great application, an example of great success!

I get the joke, it's good. :)

• Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

On hold. Currently have way too many forum staff. Thanks for the app

• Like Like x 3
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.