1. Welcome to SMT Gaming! Please create an account and take a look around! :D
    Dismiss Notice

On Hold Green Dubbbz (Kool)'s Forum Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Forum Staff Applications' started by Kool, Oct 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kool

Kool [Lifetime Donor]

Dec 10, 2015

About me
    Date of birth:
    Aug 20, 1999​
    General Location:
    Nsw, Australia, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way, The Universe (we all have a sense of humor right?)​
    Alternative accounts:
    Do you understand SteamRep, please explain?
    SteamRep.com Is a non profit website created firstly to track accounts extended to the disposal of everyone.

its a website that lets you input someone's steam id and check their reputation in communities and on vavle's servers.​
    About you:
    My Name Is Lachlan, Or Green Dubbz (Vote 1 Green Dubbz) And I Live In NSW, Australia.
    I am A Likable Gamer With A little and short temper (unfortunately) who plays on the servers and visits the forums regularly.

I am currently working at a Mcdonalds as a chef after recently coming back after exams witch are always a pain in the ass when it also comes to sorting out study and work (aswell as coming on here).

I have not been so lucky when it comes to server trainee/moderator but I think I could do better on these forums.

so onto the next part of the application.
    Application Information
    Experience:
    I am currently the owner of Xx_The_Kool_Kids_Klub_xX

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Xx_The_Kool_Kids_Klub_xX
    Why do you want to be a forum moderator?
    Well I think it would be better off than taking the task of server trainee because I preffer a more text based item than a physical server because it is a lot easier to moderate due to everything being in place to moderate.

well I wanted to apply for forum moderator back when Richard had gotten the position but I was not able to unfortunately.

I have nothing else to say in this segment so onto the next one​
    Weaknesses:
    my one key weakness is getting into arguments when people say things I don't agree on, this may be sort of a strength but it is the only thing I can think of at the moment.​
    Tell us a joke:
    Why did the spy cross the road?

Because he never really was on your side.​
    Area(s) of focus:
    Referencing:
    being able to find applications that are incorrect to the last and checking the person's chat to make sure they don't abuse regularly if they have once before.

Always Double Checking, Maybe Even Triple:
    I Do Always Thoroughly Check Applications, Chat Histories and Reputation when it comes to applications and ban appeals.

Thorough Reference:
    Well This Asked Me to combo so this is what I came up with.
    with the evidence I do bring to the appeal or application E.T.C
    So I could explain what is wrong, tell them how to improve and if they Can Improve At All.

So thanks for reading and I hope this application gets accepted -kool (Green) (vote #1 Green Dubbbz)​

2. -=SMT=- Katpolice l Stn.tf

-=SMT=- Katpolice l Stn.tf Forum Moderator Server Moderator

Dec 3, 2015

Pending.

+Support great person.

• Like Like x 1
    • Ellie Goulding

Ellie Goulding [Lifetime Donor]

Apr 1, 2016

+Support GL Kool and reamain Kool ;)

*remain xD

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2016
      • Like Like x 1
      • Enstage

Enstage Owner

Feb 17, 2015

Gonna put this On Hold and lock it, we kind of have way too many forum staff https://smt-gaming.net/threads/staff-status.5867/

We'll open this later (when we feel we need more forum staff, I warn you, this might be MONTHS away).

Thanks and sorry.

• Like Like x 2
        • Useful Useful x 1
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.